This One's for the Marylanders

    This past week I got a package from Weston - notes for Biochem, a couple of shirts, and these babies. Nummy nummy Berger cookies. The first thing that struck me was that I'd been spelling them wrong this whole time...they aren't bUrger cookies, even though they looks kinda them 'em, right? Actually, I was completely off because they are named for the guy who invented them...

    Second, they were heavy! Half chocolate creme/ganache and half white cookie. They are so sweeeet - it kind of turned me off at first, but before I knew it I was craving these tasty treats every moment. I've had to cut back to only one a day ;)

    Here's a little tidbit about Berger cookies if you're interested, but truth be told, you must try them for yourself whenever you find yourself in the Land of the Terps.



    Oh, did I mention...they're sold by the pound!

Total Pageviews