Craving Something Cheesy-Gooey?



    You'll thank me for this spin off of my previous "Sausage Biscuit Things" - it's super easy to make and totally hits the spot when you need some comfort food - fast. This is also a great entertaining Game Day meal, come to think of it. Can't wait to make this for my honey over Winter Break.

    So watcha need is a can of Pillsbury Grands Rolls - I was debating buying the Reduced Fat, but they only had 10 less calories, so I opted for the real deal. I am glad I did, too, because I found them to be more flaky than the Reduced Fat ones typically are.

    I formed the rolls into cups and smooshed them into a muffin tin, then filled them with a couple chunks of mozzarella cheese - fresh moz is best if you want that gooey pull. I topped each with about 1 Tbs of tomato sauce - whatever you have on hand, and baked them in a 375 degree oven until the rolls were cooked through - about 15 minutes.

    Serve hot and watch the smiles as people pop them into their mouths.

Total Pageviews