Mango Lassi - for Vi :)


    Okay, Vi, assuming you're reading this, here is a super fast way to use the mango puree I was telling you about. I don't have any on hand right now, so sorry for the lack of my own pretty pictures.

    Mango lassi is an Indian yogurt smoothie, basically, and my version has a little Persian flair because I add the rose water. Use this ingredient sparingly, because it can overpower.

    Mango Lassi:

    1 can (15 oz) mango puree
    2-3 cups plain yogurt, stirred so there are no lumps
    5-6 Tbs sugar (use as needed)
    1-2 Tbs rosewater (start with one and work your way up as needed)

    Mix in a blender until frothy and well-combined. If it is too thick add a bit of milk to loosen it up - if it's too loose, add more yogurt.

    Stick in a festive straw and enjoy!!!

Total Pageviews